Department of Architecture
Major strength of the department is a diverse mix of faculty specialized in Architecture, Urban and Regional planning, Urban Design, Landscape, Conservation, Digital architecture, Construction Technology and Management.
- The virtue of location adds significant contribution towards incorporating strong cultural, heritage, vernacular art and architectural traditions.
- All the faculty members are actively practicing the profession.
- Eminent Practicing Architects and Experts in the field are being the part of teaching fraternity.
- Students won design competitions conducted by Ministry of Social Welfare, Govt. of India, National Association of Students of Architecture (NASA), INTACH, INSTAG, Pidilite, BIRLA Cement, Saint Gobain, Dalmia cement.
- One of the State Resource Institute under National Programme for Capacity Building and Earthquake Resistant Management.