Department of Architecture
Major strength of the department is a diverse mix of faculty specialized in Architecture, Urban and Regional planning, Urban Design, Landscape, Conservation, Digital architecture, Construction Technology and Management.
- The curriculum is designed by experts from academia and professions to meet the various multi - disciplinary knowledge that an architect must possess to design the built environment.
- Workshops on arts and crafts, construction, services are made as a part of curriculum for the students to get hands-on experience.
- To make students competent in the field of architecture an internship program is incorporated in the curriculum for one full academic year.
- Students are actively involved in various consultancy services rendered by the Department as EARN WHILE LEARN programme.
- Regular case study visits and study tours, educational tours throughout India and abroad are incorporated in the curriculum
- Facilitated to learn advanced and latest software and applications like Auto cad, Revit, ArchiCad, Sketchup, Photoshop, Maya, 3ds Max, Rhino, Ecotect and simulation softwares for green buildings for building and built environment design