Centre For University Industry Interaction (CUII)
The major activities of the centre are Placement, Training and University - Industry co-ordination. In 2013, 75% of the students are placed through on / off Campus, a regular feature of the University. PMU also permits local Colleges / Universities to participate in the Campus interviews arranged in its premises.
- Soft Skills Training including Communication & Personality Development and aptitude training are offered to all students from First year to Final year
- Coaching given for GATE, TANCET, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL etc. for students aspiring for higher studies and employment.
- Compulsory In-Plant Training for 15 days, 21 days and 60 days for I year, II year and III year respectively assigning due credits.
- Students are exposed to case studies, Industrial and field visits.
- Internship / Project works carried out in industries and R&D Institutions in India and Abroad
- Bosch - Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- SAP India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru.
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy.
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chennai.
- RWTH, Aachen University, Germany
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California, USA
- INFOSYS Technologies Ltd., Bengaluru
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- Agathiyar Herbal Physiotherapy Centre, Thanjavur
- Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC), New Delhi.
- VKN Aviation Academy, Trichy
- Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu.
- Cologne University, Germany
- TEJAS Networks, Bengaluru
- Indian Welding Society (IWS)
- BHEL Small Scale Industries Association (BHELSSIA)
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- University for Development Studies, Ghana
- Cape Breton University, Sydney, Canada